9-1 pm at Boston University School of Fine Arts
Earn 1 Graduate Credit from Anna Maria College for $275
Attend 3 workshops, write a reflection paper after each one.
20th Anniversary 2018 Summer Institute dates
Why Choose KMI?
- Brilliant, experienced faculty who give you and through you, your students the deep skills to be a lifelong focused and joyful music maker
- Small classes and lots of individual attention
- All high-quality, tested song materials and texts included in the fee
- Meaningful assignments and requirements
- Preparation for teaching K-12 music classes and choirs
From our participants:
“A most rewarding musical experience. Every minute was well-planned, engaging, totally relevant, challenging and sparked my interest in wanting to learn more. The faculty, an outstanding group of scholars and teachers, are knowledgeable and present the materials in a professional, supportive manner.”
“I’m excited to go back and try out the many ways I saw of transitioning to new material musically rather than the very verbal way I have been using.”
“The greatest thing I can take away from KMI is that having an intimate understanding of the music you are teaching can allow you to more purposefully prepare your students to ultimately make them more independent musicians.”
The Kodály Music Institute Directors are ready to answer any questions!
For Website Issues contact: Topher Keene Webmaster, AZ Kodaly Teacher Society President, TopherKeene@gmail.com