Summer Courses for Music Teachers and Choir Conductors
St. Mark’s Church Parish Hall, 27 Main St. Southborough, Massachusetts
2017 Featured Courses~Taste of Kodály and Choir Conductor’s Heaven
At KMI music educators take their skills to new levels through joyful singing and music making. Transform your practice as you observe students in Kodály music classes and choir rehearsals.
Discover courses to suit your needs!
Why Choose KMI?
- Brilliant, experienced faculty who give you and through you, your students the deep skills to be a lifelong focused and joyful music maker
- Small classes and lots of individual attention
- All high-quality, tested song materials and texts included in the fee
- Meaningful assignments and requirements
- Preparation for teaching K-12 music classes and choirs
From our participants:
“A most rewarding musical experience. Every minute was well-planned, engaging, totally relevant, challenging and sparked my interest in wanting to learn more. The faculty, an outstanding group of scholars and teachers, are knowledgeable and present the materials in a professional, supportive manner.”
“I’m excited to go back and try out the many ways I saw of transitioning to new material musically rather than the very verbal way I have been using.”
“The greatest thing I can take away from KMI is that having an intimate understanding of the music you are teaching can allow you to more purposefully prepare your students to ultimately make them more independent musicians.”
The Kodály Music Institute Directors are ready to answer any questions!
For Website Issues contact: Topher Keene Webmaster, AZ Kodaly Teacher Society President, TopherKeene@gmail.com